Wednesday, June 09, 2010

2/3 Done with Grad School!

Finished yet another quarter! And I am officially 2/3 of the way done with grad school. I will be doing my field work this summer, then need to write my thesis next year and take two more classes to finish up all my requirements. Awesome. And I need to figure out a way to pay for my last year of school too. So many applications. I'm a bit tired of selling myself on paper.

But we public policy grad students know how to party! It may not be the best time for a party--the Friday night before finals week. But we still make a good showing!

Some of my favorite ladies. Friends, classmates and groupmates:



This guy is awesome:


We have known each other for a total of 8 years:


Old friends, past roommates, and now classmates! We will be graduating together again!:


And of course, lots of dancing:


I am currently preparing my speaking parts for the Seattle Against Slavery benefit dinner tomorrow (http://seattleagainstslavery.org/benefit.aspx). And then I can finally relax a bit before I start preparing to leave for Kenya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God's blessings on your trip to Kenya!