Monday, October 31, 2011

Two Weeks Later

I was being so good about consistency--and then I stopped. But I'm back after only two weeks, so that still is an improvement over before, right?

Since I last wrote, I made my first trifle.

It was the last course of a 4 stop progressive dinner. Such fun.

I also bought sparkly shoes. Because I have always wanted to. I sent this picture to my sister while at the store to get help on which shoe to buy! I ended up having to make the decision all by myself and then my sister (too late) told me to buy the other pair. However, I still love the ones I did buy! Which were the sparkliest.


Since last writing, I have also worn crazy long eyelashes. To a football game. Which ended so late I didn't even go out in costume afterwards. So I was just glammed up for the football game. I am very excited to report that I will be purchasing my very first iphone this weekend (yay!) and will in the future avoid large hands in my picture because I have to use a mirror, all old school style.


Since last writing, I have also had a dear friend visit me in Seattle, hosted my entire family for dinner at my new place (yes, everyone fit!), attended a Remix (awesome party hosted by the Seattle Art Museum), purchased the last of my furniture (finally have a real bed!), visited Whistler Canada (that deserves its own post), went to a chocolate festival, and saw Pomplamoose perform.

Pomplamoose is just about the most endearing band ever. I was very impressed that my dad knew them well! I wish I had known or I would have invited him to the concert :)

Here is some endearing entertainment for you all this Monday:



1 comment:

abbs said...

love the eyelashes! :)