Thursday, April 28, 2011

Goodbye World

At least until my thesis is completed in the next 5 weeks. Deep breath.

But it's time to reveal it! Check out my thesis website HERE

And if you are hesitant about slogging through a thesis, don't worry. I intentionally chose to present my work online to make it more engaging and accessible. So go explore! And I will disappear for the next month in order to actually get more content/writing up on the site.

But I did promise some good Paris memories. So before I disappear for the last time amongst grad school responsibilities here is some sharing.......

Good wintry Paris weather made for cheaper prices!

Free ice skating inside the Eiffel Tower. Loved it.

While everyone talks about how "romantic" and beautiful the city of Paris is, this was actually my favorite part. A whimsical bridge covered in locks symbolizing love yet a funny metaphor if you ask me. Still spent a lot of time on that bridge finding my favorite locks--including my name!


Iron and Wine Concert in Paris! Heavenly. Although it was mostly Americans there which I thought was funny.


I don't have a camera other than my itouch so I am very picture-limited these days. Yet another thing on my list to buy once I have a job. (It's a long list right now!)

So all online posting will be on my thesis website for the next 5-6 weeks. Here I goooooo

No comments: