Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lightning Round

I don't like being this busy. However, I am about halfway done with grad school! Because I don't have time to really share further (or even download pictures, video, etc.), here is a quick lightning round of happenings/thoughts/research/stuffs:

fruit cleanse + some veggies because my teeth started hurting with too much sweet fruit

buffalo burger = bowling ball

Lake Crescent and Port Townsend

The Gates Foundation, small/medium enterprise, agribusiness in Africa

almost killing my fishie

reflections of God in the ordinary

nakey lesbian spa with a best girlfriend (backup plan spa)

more Ngecha Art and exhibit at the Virginia Inn

missing time for music

toning and pilates starting up

hating that I must make time for emissions testing, but loving that we require it here post-Nairobi experience

Salt Lake

dinner parties

organizational strategic planning and vision/mission creation sessions

tax time again!?

multitasking my brains out

missing too many people that are too far away from me

No comments: