Sunday, October 04, 2009

Hood River Hopsfest

There is no actual Hood River. Just Mt. Hood and the Columbia River. Now I know. Beautiful area!

Met up with a lot of friends for the annual Hood River Hopsfest in Oregon. We stayed in a great house complete with a hot tub. And it was walking distance to the beerfest! It alternated between rain and sun, typical NW weather.

On the road, cars slowed down to gawk at this huge pumpkin! Me too, obviously.

Lots of beer tasting.

A visit to the nearby orchards.



I discovered perhaps the best tree swing of my life so far. I spent roughly 40 minutes on it, because I simply couldn't get off of it! Such happiness. And it was big enough to share so I really didn't have to ever get off of it. All the pictures above were taken while I was on the swing. Here is my view from above:


Weekend highlights: Fresh Hops of Bel Air beer, catch phrase, and of course, the tree swing

No comments: